Morse Code Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you tell me what [insert some text or sound file here] means?
- No, sorry. I don't know Morse code. You might like to try the audio decoder to see if it can understand your sound file though.
- Can I see the source code?
- How can I save the sound files on my computer to play again later?
- Just press the download button and you will download the sound as a WAV file. In desktop Safari you need to hold down the Option key when you click the button and then save the file with the ".wav" file extension.
- How long have you been interested in ham radio?
- Don't take this the wrong way, but I have no particular interest in ham radio as such and I do not even know Morse code myself! I am happy to provide useful tool to others though as I find the technologies behind the tools interesting
to learn and experiment with and have been developing them since the 1990's.
- I love your web site and all this morse code stuff. Can I give you lots of money?
- Unfortunately this isn't really a frequently asked question! If you would really like to show your appreciation then send a postcard to
my address! You can also use the button below: